Yes
12 Votes / 66.67%
No
6 Votes / 33.33%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
[INFO]What did you eat today
Ive found out that knowing what somebody ate today gives you info on them.

So, ill start.

Today I ate a chocolate muffin for breakfeast with water, for diner I ate pizza with fruit punch and for supper I ate rice and pumpkins with water.

What about you?
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
I dunno the point of this thread but..
xD
Today I ate a bunch of shit cause I had a party.
SOFT COOKIES<3 CAKE (is a lie) Donuts, with the white stuff, got it all over my mouth and shit. Mmm sour cream and onion chips, coke, Annnnnd fruit ;D
- 3-
Fuck.
Originally Posted by fluffykat View Post
I dunno the point of this thread but..
xD
Today I ate a bunch of shit cause I had a party.
SOFT COOKIES<3 CAKE (is a lie) Donuts, with the white stuff, got it all over my mouth and shit. Mmm sour cream and onion chips, coke, Annnnnd fruit
- 3-

According to the school sexologist I had when I was 15, you can know someone according to everything, what they eat/like is one of these
Originally Posted by Acavado View Post
I ate cereal today.

That's it.

Ill send you a ration pack by mail. Now give me your adress, your free time and your age
OK. Well since its like 7: 30 am here i havent eaten anything. Yesterday though: I had some cereal for breakfast, A chicken chilli strip for recess (bought at the canteen at school) a chicken burger for lunch (Once again bought at the canteen at school) annnnnd some pasta and meatballs for dinner.

For the record: I usually eat some form of curry for dinner. I LOVE MEH CURRY!
Originally Posted by Michstaa View Post
OK. Well since its like 7: 30 am here i havent eaten anything. Yesterday though: I had some cereal for breakfast, A chicken chilli strip for recess (bought at the canteen at school) a chicken burger for lunch (Once again bought at the canteen at school) annnnnd some pasta and meatballs for dinner.

For the record: I usually eat some form of curry for dinner. I LOVE MEH CURRY!

7am at your place? wow, its 5 pm 9 of may here
11:40 pm.
I just realized that all I've eaten today is a couple of sandwiches, still not really hungry though.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3