Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Call of Duty: World at War glitches/strategies *contains spoilers*
Hey if anyone wants to play CoD: WaW just add me, my gamertag is xX73ChevelleXx. I usually play against the Nazi Zombies. My friend and I have only got up to level 9. If you have any tips, hints or strategies, post 'em here! I have 1 strategy for the Nazi Zombie mode.
Nazi Zombie Strategy
(Needs at least 2 players, me and my friend got up to level 9, but we haven’t really played much)

1. You and your friend should get at least 2000 points each.

2. Open the HELL/HELP door (costs 1000 points).

3. Go to the LEFT and get a gun out of the mystery box. If you bought the Kar98k or M1 Carbine in the first room trade your Colt M1911 for the mystery box gun.

4. If you get the ray gun, you should use it, but save some ammo, because if you get downed, you need to cover your friend while they revive you and you can use the ray gun instead of a Colt M1911.

5. Once you get a good gun out of the mystery box, go upstairs from the HELL/HELP room. Don’t go in the starting room and then upstairs, because zombies can just break in from the first room up the stairs. But if you go upstairs from the HELL/HELP room, they need to walk from the starting room to the HELL/HELP room and then upstairs so it takes them a little longer.

6. Once upstairs, go to the left and go into the next room. Stay in the corner by the grenades.

7. If you are low on ammo/out of ammo and there is A LOT of zombies, throw a grenade down the stairs and you AND your friend go back to the HELL/HELP room and get a gun from the mystery box. If you get a bad gun and you have a lot of points, keep trying until you get a good gun. Such as: Ray Gun (obviously), Flamethrower (duh), Thompson, Browning, BAR, etc.

8. Go back upstairs with your new, owning gun and get ready for some more zombies!

*NOTE*
This usually works for me.[/font]
When you get to the mystery box, look on the ground just a little right of the box, you should see a helmet. Shoot the helmet 3 times, then open the mystery box. Usually i get a good gun with this strategy. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't!
Last edited by 73CHEVELLE; Apr 13, 2009 at 12:09 AM.
gaming