Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
really quick help on C++ please
here's the thing: it's exam week in my gymnasium, and we get off whenever we finish the test. I'm also doing my computer studies assignment after the tests, whenever I finish. The problem is, the teacher will only be here at 12:00 (10 minutes from now) and I need a lil' help to keep working.

so, I'm having two problems:
1:
I'm using "*int" variables to transfer information from a smaller function to the one that summoned it. Now I want that function to summon a function and put one of the same kind of variable into it when it starts. I have 3 chart variables that go there easily (I just write "functionnamehere(&variablenamehere)"), but the non-chart one (just simply "int iVariable", not "int iVariable[x]" won't and the debug says the function "can't convert parameter 4 from int** to int*"

2:
I'm also trying to add or remove 1 from such a variable (happens to be the same one) with "++" or "--" but the debug says that ""++"/"--" needs and l-value"

the variable is defined in the function that summons the one where I get the problems, but as "*int", so the summoned function can change it .
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!