Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Being accused of making a racist alt
idek why i got banned when it wasn't me for making a racist alt. Here is the story. I invited a friend of mine i knew for years now. We were chatting like normal. Then I played TB. He looked at the game and asked to play the game. He made his account. I was not aware of him making the racist ALT (DikNegro3). When i came back, I saw him in a public Akido sever. Some how, i didnt saw the username (lol). For some reason, he was laughing when I heard him typing. Sounded like he was shitposting. When in game, he got kicked from the akido public server. He attempted to rejoin but it said:

'You are banned from this server. Please try another sever'

When people know if you see that, you got banned from the game .-.

So he called me to come down and to see the problem. I reloded the forum page and a message showing his ban. At first, he was confused about the termination. I explained him the rules in toribash. Eventually, the message got into him. Then he asked me to come to his house so he can download the game. Before he makes a account, he should try it as a guest so he can see how the game is like and to make sure he is satisfied. Came back and saw my account banned ;-;

I needed proof but WHAT PROOF CAN I GET FOR SHIT?? MY FREIND IS MOVING HOUSES AND HASN'T MADE A ACCOUNT (yet).

Im lost. dun know how the future will be like