Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Cartii's replays
im new to the game and i spent months playing single player so i can get the hang of my tori.

Introduction
With that being said I started to watch clan videos but most importantly official replays. i really was moved by a couple clan videos (Crooks & Team Girl Scouts ). Solo replays where a huge benefactor in the motivation and inspiration of this replay/shenanigan thread. I'm not too sure as too when i will upoad more replays

but for now enjoy this single replay with more to come possibly

Replays below please click

Current replay status:
: Enlightened

Feel free to upload your own replays for constructive criticism Enjoy the thread

Comments

1. I feel like things with this replay shit is really progressing. Besides the lack of cnc and feed back. I hate the fact that because im not some big name player. I don't get the exposure i feel necessary.I feel like my fluidity and Movements are elevating. Good day good replay. I'm really proud of " You're your own enemy #cashcartii" because of the fluidity, the double skeet as well as the flip with the foot grab idk what to call it but i've never seen it before. also a skeet during a kinda cork thing.. Enjoy because i think its pure fuego
2. im uploading a kinda madman replay. me and girl are going through some bullshit and idk thigns start out slow during the day, then when i confront the bitch it speeds up. so it inspired this replay " Slowdown. Gas pedal " ( ha screw the song though) I feel like this one is a turning point for my and my playing style. i hope y'all enjoy it has unique traits and fetuares. ( watch the end " Cartii out.

Edit: Added " I skeet my meat "
Edit: added multiple replays. Adding " You're your own enemy #cashcartii" + Comments section
Attached Files
Vlone i.rpl (181.5 KB, 24 views)
i skeet my meat.rpl (120.7 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Cartii_old3973; Nov 17, 2016 at 10:09 PM.