Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
I Think Im leaving.
Yes.

I'v been with this clan for 5 months and 12 days.
Within these 5 and a half months I grew hated by most tf members and was up for kicking. I a few months later I became your co-leader.I do not think that I am any more of a contributing factor to this clan and think that it is time for me to pass on my co-leadership and move on.

Your new Co-leader is Lucas. Lucas has been with this clan for a very long time. After being inactive becuase of Wow he came back to Triforce. Lucas deserved the Co-leader position more than me and I think that It would be more beneficial to have him is co-leader again.

Before I leave Il going to type some stuff up about the people on the roster And I will say anything I truly think about you.

Alessandro - Your avatar was better before, when I first joined Tf. You have been a wonderful clan mate/leader.

Sepulcher - You have been a wonderful clan mate. You are always entertaining and have a good eye for picking avatars.

Notywq - Activity was not always your think.You are not selfish at all and are fun to be around.

LucasGod - You too are fun to be around and have a nice spamzor vocabulary. You deserve Co-Leader more than me.

BASHER515 - Bye basher. You are really to much of a goodygood and talk like we are at the business meeting.

SilentStrike - If you get back to reading this I don remember much about you. I remember you were a peoples person and were real fun to be with.

Carrick - Good luck with your German teacher. You had a real fun personality and you had a noob move in your avatar. =D

Murmayder - I love you. not. You were real fun and one of the more active members when I was a nub.

Faint - Probably never read this but what the heck. I remember have a mini clan war against Revo with you in my aikido server. You have a real big sig.

alien0 - I remember not liking you when you are new. You have a good eye for avatars and can be real fun to be around.

organ - I remember recruiting you. You have a awesome personality. You will probably never see this though.

Chub - Um who are you. I don't remember you. I think you joined and then you went inactive.

MD - FOOT. You two have an ownage personality and you would bring spamzors to our forums. Like good ol' days. You remind me of archarrow.

Wildfire16 - You have amazing talent with art. I know you will be a major benefit to this clan.

ShoopWhoop - Dark, We joined at the same time. Me and you hated each other. =D

balls fell offhewell Triforce.
Lul veb did that ^
Farewell Triforce
Take that veb. Using your own forums against you.

Forum mods I have already edited the roster.
Last edited by Ramenlover; Nov 29, 2008 at 11:29 PM.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?