Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Good Deal on Laptop?
k, long story short, my gaming desktop has been old for a while and bugging out on me, I've been thinking of fixing it up and updating it, but then I realized the motherboard would need to be replaced, I'd need to redo the cooling, I'd need to buy a lot more ram because some of my sticks died on me, the graphics card is defective etc. etc. so I'm saying fuck it and just getting a new computer because it'd cost about the same as fixing it.

This time I want a laptop for portability. I did a look around for something that would last me for a couple years, yet wasn't too pricey, because I know laptops are pretty price gougey. I mainly want a good graphics card, large amount of RAM, large screen, a good motherboard, and an SSD for the OS. I set an upper limit of $2000 and found this:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16834232203

It fits what I want, but I'm wondering if anybody knows of any better options, or if I'm possibly overkilling on features. Or if this is fine and I should just go ahead with it.

I'm probably going to purchase it, or an alternative, in a month or two when I get a few more paychecks in, so there's no hurry if you want to help me out on this.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games