Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Star Citizen/Elite Dangerous
How are there no threads about these right now?

I'll start with Elite Dangerous because it's already released:
http://www.elitedangerous.com/

pics

Elite Dangerous is a space sim game with a gargantuan universe of about 400 billion star systems you can visit(you can explore for a year and not go to every single place), wonderful controls, and the best sounds I've ever heard in a game. Players can do whatever they want, with roles ranging from mining, to bounty hunting, to piracy, to exploration, and beyond.

Next up, is a game that has not yet been released, but it is quite possibly the biggest game in this genre in the past 20 years(next to Elite Dangerous).
Star Citizen!

Star Citizen is also a space sim game, with a smaller but more detailed universe than Elite Dangerous. The game will include very large ships, the ability to move around ships/space as the pilot, and many other features. Space geeks have been arguing for months now which one of these two is going to be the better game, and I plan on getting Star Citizen when it comes out too.

pics

Both games will be updated actively by the developers, and new things will be introduced constantly. This has truly been a great year for space fans.
Hoss.