Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne
Game Description:Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne is a real-time strategy computer game by Blizzard Entertainment. It is the official expansion pack to Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos, requiring Reign of Chaos to play. Released in stores worldwide in multiple languages beginning on July 1, 2003, it includes new units for each race, two new auxiliary races, four campaigns, five neutral heroes (an additional neutral hero was added April 2004 and two more were added in August 2004), the ability to build a shop and various other improvements such as the ability to queue upgrades. Sea units were reintroduced; they had been present in Warcraft II but were absent in Reign of Chaos. Blizzard Entertainment has released patches for the game to fix bugs, extend the scripting system, and balance multiplayer. Source:Wikipedia.

I made this Thread so People can Communicate and if they have Ver 1.24(A Version hard to Play DoTA Online with because Garena Servers usually Consist of Players on Ver 1.26.) will still have a way to Play DoTA Online with other Players and even People they already know here on Toribash Chatting and Strategy Talk +Guiding and Helping out New Players with Questions or Players who need help with Strategies or help with Beating a Certain Campaign Mission. Aside from that like I mentioned earlier Strategy Talk would be really fun here in my opinion, strategies on DoTA or those Classic Ver 1.22 Grow and Destroy your Enemies like Bandit Ridge, Wheel of Chaos, etc. would be really cool & fun to talk about and it'd help other Players too. Again just my opinion Thanks for listening and I hope this becomes a successful Hub for TFT Players
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |