Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Lessons
Originally Posted by Hamster
As the userbase of Toribash grows, so must the size and accommodation of the clans. This means balancing size with individual talent, and not spreading thin. So far, I know the Torigods are still on top across the board. We are stronger now than we have ever been, sustained by the styles and talents of a good sized handful of fighters. So long as the Torigod Clan maintains our current standard of excellence, we will prevail as the dominant force in Toribash combat.

Hamster, based on that logic I believe we should set up a system by which we can request and provide teaching to other [Torigod]'s. I for example, would like to learn how to wushu better. I also remember when you gave me some tips for joust. Unsurprisingly, we have members who are extraordinarily good at some modes, very good at others, and quite poor at a few. Should we take time to teach each other, the torigods will become utterly invincible everywhere: literal gods.

So, as a first statement, please post here if you would like to:
A. Learn a specific mode/style from someone (you may request a specific teacher as well)
B. Let it be known that you are able and ready to teach at a subject

Therefore, I will make the first request for some help in wushu and kickbox, and also say that I would love to teach anyone joust.

also, 1.please arrange your meetings via pm rather than on this topic, 2.[Torigod]'s only
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.