Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
HATEBOMB SHIRTS
Ladies, gentlemen, everything in between and out these two categories. I come to you with a part advertisement part experiment, which is........

(image is a link)

HATEBOMB SHIRTS. But wot? They're shirts, and you can potentially get them! Problem is, right now there are only 3 people who actually meant it when they said they'd buy such a shirt, and/or have the capability of doing so.

My conundrum? Unless 30 people buy one (which i knew to begin with was a very ambitious number, but the price was dependent on the goal, and i wanted it to be cheap), the shirts don't get printed. There are ups and downs to this; the ups being that you DO NOT lose money (although i encourage you to give Teespring's FAQ a little peek for further details) if the shirts don't get printed, and neither do I, for that matter. It's pretty much completely safe, and you can withdraw your purchase if necessary, AND you can also send the shirts back if feel silly and unsatisfied. The downside? You don't get the shirt if it isn't printed. :U

Not gonna lie to you, i will make a bit of money if the goal of 30 sales are met, but it's something like $1.70 per shirt (out of the $15 + shipping they cost), since profit wasn't my goal here. Rather, it's an experiment to see if i could actually make a bit of side income this way. If you don't have the means to pay, or simply don't want such a shirt, i'm not going to hate you for it. I may be a tad disappointed, but not mad or anything, and at the moment i'm just glad that three people actually would buy something i "designed". c:

So, get yer HATEBOMB SHIRTS here! Tell your friends and family to also get one if you want one, else it's probably not going to be printed! Or don't! It doesn't matter all that much, but it'd be cool! Engaging market strategies! I didn't know where to put this thread so in here it went!
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol