Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Soldier Front 2
Soldier Front 2 is an online First-Person Shooter (FPS) game that takes place in an alternate future timeline in which the nations of the world have been pulled into a new cold war and an alien species has arrived on Earth. The story doesn't really matter, just get out there and have fun.

With the acquisition of Ijji by Aeria Games, Soldier Front 2 has been released. It is essentially an updated version of the old Soldier Front, and contains many unique fps elements as well as several elements similar to console FPS games. It is currently in its infancy but it is very popular nonetheless.

Soldier Front itself had a huge competitive scene back around 2007-2009, and it seems to be making a resurgence with SF2.

When starting in the game, you are only offered one of two starting guns, but you are almost immediately given the money to buy something else if you don't like them. There is a variety of weapons, from assault rifles to light machine guns to crossbows. The maps are all very fun and the weapons are all fairly balanced. It is not a pay to win game as many I have seen are, as the only real advantage you can get through money is a cooler looking gun.

There are many different modes, all of which are very fun to play too. You won't really be bored of it because of how much there is available for you to do.

Here is a list of features:

What else can I say but jump in and lets have some fun?
Here's a video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh4NcTX78hk

My IGN is Hydesdelca, feel free to add me if you play.
Hoss.