Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Fix this game
I've paid money for this...I expect money worthy experience, if that makes sense. I've tried enduring this for too long. These slow servers, stupid glitches that make you lose TC, and several other things are really starting to get out of hand, and Toribash isn't doing fuck all about them. Let's talk about the first, most annoying problem: Stupidly slow servers. Now I realize it may not be your fault, and that my money may not be able to pay for your servers, etc etc etc...but my god, the servers at my school run better than this, and it's not like you guys have a lot of people playing this game. Most i've seen online was like 150 people. Why can't your servers handle 150 people? That's WORLDWIDE too. Okay, enough about that, you get that your servers suck dick. Next point. The frame "skipping" after someone pings out and you face the next player, only to realize that the move you intended to make changes entirely, and every turn after that is like you've just passed 200 frames because you end up in a completely different place that your ghost predetermined...i've seen this glitch since the first day I played Toribash back in 2010...fix it. Learn to run a game if you expect people to pay for it.
The Name Of The Game.