Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
For Anyone That Has Played Skyrim Before
Hey people Vontegro here!

So I've recently started playing skyrim again seeing as how I got the dawnguard update just yesterday. Anyway I went to some dwemer ruins and suddenly the dwemer sparked an interest inside me. So I started doing some research and reading the lore from every game on them trying to figure out wehat happened to them.

And that is why I am posting this, I want to start a debate on what you guys think happened to the dwemer. The lore speculates that they were transported to a completely unknown and different dimension but there is no solid proof. At the time of their disappearance one and only one dwemer didn't vanish with them. (I forgot his name sorry) He was busy in another dimension which strengthens the believe that they were transported to another dimension.

If you're interested in the lore then go research it's quite fasinating. I have theory as to where they went, I believe that instead of being transported to another dimension they were teleported physically to another Planet possibly seccundus (One of nirn's moons). I don't have any proof but seeing as how they can't find the dwemer in other dimensions it could be possible that they are in fact on another planet. With the technology they possess it's possible that they inhabited said planet.

Well there you have it, if you're interested then post your theory or criticize mine . If not then meh just ignore all this :P

Cya guys around!