Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Resignation
This is a edited version of my resignation for MSquad and all of my other duties around the forums. Unfortunately Tint is part of my duties and I can no longer give the necessary time required. It has been a lot of fun with you guys. Thanks for the invite to this wonderful clan Kris. Don't let the community feeling ever disappear from Tint.

Hello,

At this point in time I feel that I am no longer able to contribute the necessary time required to fulfil this position adequately. For this reason I feel it is best to have my market squad privileges removed. If something in my life changes and I feel that I can return to the job with the necessary time required I will re-apply for this position. I have had a great year and a half here, so thanks for the opportunity and all of the learning experiences. It truly has been a pleasure to meet and work with you all.

I have recently moved into residence and many of my courses are quite intensive and have a demanding workload. That is one of the few reasons for my recent inactivity but it happens to be the main reason for my resignation.

Thanks again,
Toast