Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Smooth Server (Jugg read this please)
Today when i logged into the smooth server there were 3 guys there. 2 of them (SideIron & VanderHuge) were taunting the other one about being a white belt and saying black belts were clearly superior, when i asked them to kindly stop argueing this is what i got back (see screenshots).

Theres about 7 more of those, my point is that people who come on purely to make people feel bad are clearly not [Smooth] so im asking could you maybe have a chat to them, kick them, ban them, whatever.

But i just don't think its fair that other people who just come to play a gg and want to have some fun should have to put up with the rude and insulting behaviour of people like this who taunt when theres nobody around to do anything about it and spam and make cutting remarks (about my mum -.-) and spam when asked to stop, and make the wrong impression on what [Smooth] is about.

Edit: sorry about the time it took to upload the pictures, they were in the wrong format. but this proves undeniably that they are liars and they are spammers and that is definitely not [Smooth].
Attached Images
screenshot-03-12-56-41.jpg (64.8 KB, 18 views)
screenshot-03-12-59-02.jpg (75.3 KB, 17 views)
screenshot-03-13-00-11.jpg (76.6 KB, 16 views)
screenshot-03-13-01-03.jpg (74.0 KB, 14 views)
screenshot-03-13-12-52.jpg (62.6 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by mingamanga; May 3, 2008 at 07:09 AM.