Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Originally Posted by Pat0864 View Post
Hello, My name is Pat.

And would like to join your clan.
I'd like to join because I've seen T members a lot before and they're very respectable and are very qualified in the field of replay making. I'm currently in Ormo and a blue belt, but don't let my belt fool you, if multiplayer is important I have an 8th Dan.

Since I'm in Ormo I'm in the channel a lot so I really do get to talk with Splinter,Nightin,Larfen and Tamer0. Other than a few of your members, you don't know me. So my chances of getting in are slim. But I must say I'm a friendly and very active member of the Toribash forums. I would call myself skilled but that's for you to decide.

Many of you don't know me, but I hope you at least consider me, because if I get in I would love to get to know you all. This clan seems right for me because there are a lot of highly skilled members so it would somewhat make me more motivated to make replays, keeping up to standards is important.

I would love to uphold the T name skill wise so I've attached a few replays, which should hopefully show that I'm qualified. Hopefully I could talk or play with some of the members from T, so you can find out more about me.

Thank you for your time, I hope you consider me.

TIME TO FUCKING GRADE THIS SHIT

You're in a blue belt?

Holy shit, only one grammatical error?
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~