Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Erotic/Sensual Music
For this topic I would like you to post some nice charming music with an erotic or sensual tone.

please avoid stuff like bikini women on a 50cent or Snoop Dogg video or stereotypical House music such as Benny Benassi, which I find to lack charm most of the time).

I look forward for something with class.

The type of sound that you would like to listen while kissing your girlfriend/boyfriend or even making love to her/him to help developing a dense atmosphere.

I usually find electronic music such as Trip Hop and New Age Music genres to be the most erotic/sensual styles, but you can post whatever you want as long as it fits the topic.

To clarify even more: I don't care about the video. I care about the music itself. And I find some musics to be sensual even if they're not about sensuality. In fact there are some sad love songs that I find sensual. So the theme don't necessarily matter, but please don't make the images in a video a top priority.

Example of what I'm looking forward:

Something I'm NOT looking forward, although you can post if you really think there's something epic about it and that somehow it might fit *slightly* into the topic.

Something I'm TOTALLY NOT looking forward, and I want you not to post it at all:

Thats all. Now feel free to post some nice music according to these parameters.
Last edited by GenkiSudo; May 23, 2010 at 06:24 PM.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi