Toribash
View Poll Results: Which 1 was the best part of my story?
Part 1
0 Votes / 0%
Part 2
0 Votes / 0%
Part 3
0 Votes / 0%
Part 4
0 Votes / 0%
Part 5
0 Votes / 0%
Part 6
1 Votes / 7.14%
They all was good :P
12 Votes / 85.71%
They all sucked
1 Votes / 7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Lojes (just being boored story) part 6 of 6. THE FINAL PART!
The Freelance story

In last part:

Deex and Conix was killed when Kai and the others tried to kill and take the sword from Tonakai. They had a rough time but then, suddenly came Loje from nowhere and drilled his sword through Tonakais stomach. So now they got the mighty sword. They burried Deex and Conix and headed back to the city where they first met Loje. Loje told them that they was going to the sycic Reddevil, to be able to know who Kais, mums killer was. When they found Reddevils house they met a guy with dark long hair and red glowing eyes. But before they had a chanse to say something, 1 more guy came into the room. this one had also dark hair but his wasnt as long as the other ones.
- TONAKAI! Shouted Kai.

- TONAKAI! Shouted Kai.
- Hehehe...yes...iīm Tonakai.
- But...how? Said Loje and Cabose.
- Did you really think that you could kill me that easy?
- ...But...we saw you...dead...

- Yes...but i have made a soul departer...it departed my soul in two parts...so when one of them dies...the other one is still here. But relax...i came here to help you...
- Heh...why would we trust you?
- Becouse...otherwise i will kill him!
Said Tonakai and put a dagger on Reddevils throat. And he is the only way for you to find out who...your, Kai, moms killer is.
- ...Kai what should we do? whispered Cabose.
- *sigh* ...your in. said Kai and Tonakai let Reddevil go.
- Great! Then letīs go!
- But...who was momīs killer!?
- donīt worry...weīll bring this guy with us.
Said Tonakai and pushed Reddevil in front of him.

The Guys started walking through the city, towards the desert.
- So... Reddevil...who was the Killer?
- His name is Simon Sez...other known as CMon.
- I know that guy!
Shouted Cabose. Heīs my teacher!
- Great! Keep on going!
Said Tonakai impatient.

When they got all the way back to Kai and Caboses home town they started walking stright towards the school.

They felt on the handle on the door to the school...but it was locked. And without a warning, hitted Loje the window to the right of the door so it cracked. He hitted it again and it broke into thousends pieces. He jumped through the window and after a while they heard a *Click* behind the door and it opened. Everyone started walking up the stairs towards CMons room. Couse all the teachers in their schoolhave to sleep in the school house...for some strange reason. They stopped outside CMonīs door with Kai in the front. It was night...so everyone was asleep. they opened the door and ran in to the room...but noone was there. they started looking around in the room but then...a guy, around 180cm long with dark red hair walked into the room. He looked at all the dirty menīs in his room and then he draw a gun. He pointed the gun towards Kai But Kai just draw his sword and walked slowly towards him without saying a word.
- STOP! Dont move! I will kill you, just as I did to your mom. Iīm not kidding!
Kai keeped walking. CMon fired a bullet but it exploded before it even got close to Kai. He fired another bullet...but the same thing happend with that. Kai raised his sword and chopped CMons head of. ...The killer was dead...everything was over. Or was it. Everyone in the school heard the gun fires to they called the cops. So when Kai and the others walked back, out through the door...but 20 cops was surrounding them.
- Put your hands in the air.
Tonakai just raised one hand and all the cops exploded. They, Kai, Cabose, Loje, Tonakai, Patrick, Aaron and Reddevil, are now the most feared people in the world.

They are the FREELANCERS!

soo...=D that that...the whole story by Loje =P
and please...vote for the best part too =P It would be fun to know =D

and please...post what you voted...(i forgot to make the poll so you could see who voted what) :S
Last edited by loje; Jan 31, 2008 at 09:18 PM.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!