Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Do's and Don'ts for SPRING BREAK!(if ur on it)
Well apparently I'm on Spring break, so maybe some of u guys are on it, past it, or almost on it. Well for u guys on spring break here's some do's and don'ts: AlWAYS ALWAYS have fun, don't be nerdy and go to the library or crap, go to an amusement park, the park, a bowling alley, chill with ur friends, chill with ur dog(cat too, or bird or any other pet), if u have kids(luckily i don't) go to a movie,an aquarium(one of my favorites when i was a kid) don't go to boring things that you're kids are gonna hate. now, Don't stop hanging with ur gf or bf when u have time, don't go to boring places, don't drink too much(or you'll find urself on the floor or possibly the police station(trust me, don't drink too much). for you guys & girls almost on spring break: prepare yourself, call a party or call ur friends, don't be lazy to do crap, if ur feeling lazy just sit in front or ur TV or video game while were having fun(sometimes i do, do that stuff but hey! this is a thread). for you guyz & girls who past spring break: hope u had fun, so sorry this aint for u. P.S. moderators, i know there is a fun side of you, so don't close this thread or ill be vewy sad ;_;

cheers, tagger67
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OLDA YEA COO' KIDSUPEBAD FAN AND ETC

You`d usually think youd see 2 or 3 hookers a day. but nyou don`t. thats why we have strip clubs