Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Judo - SP Annoyance
It's just something that's bugging me. Pitifully minor, but it's bugging me none the less so I'm getting it out.

Some people are morons when it comes to relating game modes with specific skills. I'm not saying any names, but it just irks me deep down inside when I'm reading comments on single player videos and somebody says "oh i'd hate to face you in the judo servers."

Why? Because the person is demonstrating a complete lack of either 1) logic, or 2) eyesight. Reasoning? Because single player is a precise practice, resulted from refining moves down to 1 frame at a time. Judo is 70 turn frames, where hitting first is greater emphasis than hitting stylish. To the best of my knowledge, good single player people are at most decent at judo. I rarely see a good single player person playing well in judo.

So my god, to those few clueless people out there, think before you post. Judo is NOT comparable to single player. Be afraid in a mode like aikido or taek kyon.

Also, I'm posting it here because wibbles is too off-topic for this to be taken seriously, and discussion seemed a little too serious for this.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games