Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
ChrisDom's Journal
Lately, I've been wanting to do this. To be truthful, I'm light on people to talk too. So I think, "If I can't talk to people, why don't I have a journal in an open area? I mean, Nobuddie does it...." Just like a regular journal/diary I'll write about things, anything on my mind. I just want to get my thoughts out.
If you write it, someone will read it.

August 07, 2009 | Friday
3:30 AM

School starts in 3 days and I'm not liking the thought of it... AT ALL. I don't even enjoy school, I'm not friendless, I just don't enjoy the people I'm forced to be around each day. I'm also going to a new school this year with uniforms apparently... If I have to wear a uniform, I'll find some way around it. If I have to tear a few holes in it or drawing on it, I don't care. I'm not like anyone where I live and I like to show it all-the-way to the clothing.

My friend and I started a doubles ladder team for brawl (super smash bros)
... We're rusty. We have a 3 loss streak so far and we aren't happy about it.
It's like when you work at something and you finally get it then you meet someone who can do it while back-flipping over a moving car. If we win or lose matches, We can only get better... (Team here for the curious...)

I don't feel like your average teenager anymore, at least not where I live now.
The only thing I would hear at school was about how someone got pregnant or drunk until they threw up and passed out, but look at me. I'm on the computer nearly 24/7. I do what I enjoy but I need more to enjoy. Maybe I'm just a hard-ass.

Life is just kinda sailing away, I'm on my own boat and... I kinda wanna be on the other boat. 2 more years and I can do something about my scenario
My balls hurt.
Fucking whiny.
nn /tb/
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?