Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Toxic Replay contest.
I think we should have a Toxic Replay contest. Every one will post there replays on here, and you can post as many as you want. You must pay 300 creds for each replay you want on here though. Just send all creds to me for playingn and I will give the moneys to the winner. No Co-Leaders, or Leader can play either. We will be the judge of the winner. The winner gets all the creds that people played for.

For ex: -> Say Player 1 was playing and I want 10 replays in the contest. I send in 3k creds to me, Patrick_Unrated. Now Player 2 wants to add 10 replays also. Now, Player 2 sends me 3k creds. Me, Trip, Juo, and Dark now decide on the best one. After we decide, I will send the 6k to the winner. <-

So this is simple to play and easy. You don't have to do it, but I thought it might be fun to do as a clan thing. You have till Friday to post your replays. On Friday we will be choosing the winner. If it turns out only one person plays, I will give that person a full refund. If you post 10 replays and don't send 3k or more to me by the time saturday comes along, your are disqualified, and you do not get a refund. The creds you do send me will go to the winner. That means even if only yuo and one other person is playing.

So guys, have fun and start posting those replays.
Last edited by Patrick_Unrated; Oct 9, 2007 at 10:01 PM.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1