Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
A heartfelt message v2
-Inspired by Halu

Once I red Halu’s message to hampa I began thinking... what about sir/Igor? He is dedicated, a hard working fella that I truly admire and look up to - he responds to issues as quick as he possibly can, through discord and the forums as well; I would like to think that every hardworking staff and developer need some motivational letters here and there to keep them happy with their work and it’s part of the reason why I wanted to show my gratitude.

Sir if you read this I want you to know that you’re one of the people that inspired me to try coding and lead something big - you’re one of the reasons that I have a news network in another community, an active server with 1k members, your ability to be there for people and dedicate your time to this game is inspirational.

I do not know what your relation is with hampa but I bet it’s a great one if you’re doing your absolute best for this game, keep it up and look up at the sky because you’ll see a star shining telling you that your future will shine like I do.

I seek nothing but one thing and it is your continuous dedication, this game is my childhood and with you on the team it’s guaranteed that Toribash will live on to see an even brighter future.

Hampa has fans but keep in mind that you do too, I am your fan, I have always messaged you for help because you’re the only person I truly trust when it comes to the game, I have grown up and changed to truly understand how amazing you truly are.

... Also... plz bring my home back... WIBBLES
Last edited by Xaria; Jul 8, 2023 at 02:45 AM.