Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
TC LOANS
WELCOME

Hey everyone, this is gonna be a bit new a bit different but all the best things are :3

I will now be open to loaning TC to individuals in the Toribash Community.
My Target Audience:

- I will be looking to extend my services prodomenantly to Duelers in the community, who are active regularly and known and can be trusted. I Will Always Hold The Right To Refuse A Loan To Anyone Without Providing A Reason.

- I will be looking to extend my services to people who are looking to start betting servers, Not Betters Themsleves. I Will Always Hold The Right To Refuse A Loan To Anyone Without Providing A Reason.
How Will This Work?
Example:
If you are looking to for a Loan I woudl ask you simply leave a request on this thread (Preferably no PM's)

"Hey I am looking for a of xxxxTC. Reason for the loan there is currently a xxxxTC Server, I Can pay it back in xxxxDays, However until xxxxTC is Returned I have sent xxxx As Collaterall (This is what I will keep in the event you unfortunatley go bust)"

"Hey I am looking for a loan of xxxxTC. Reason for the loan would be so I can start a bet server I need the loan to cover xxxxTC Decapprize, xxxxTC for the Broadcast(s), I can pay it back in xxxxDays, However, until xxxxTC is returned i have sent xxxx as Collaterall (This is what I will In the event you dont pay)"

Paying The Loan Back:

Here are my terms and conditions, depending on the reason you have stated in your request what your loan is for the amount paid back in return will vary. I will charge each loan with a 10% interest so for those who aren't gifted it in the maths department. If I loan you 50k in return you will pay back 55k. There will be NO late fee payment. Furthermore, If you have taken a loan out for the purpose of dueling with TC I ask in return, that I recieve a further 20% of earnings made from duels. Again those who are not gifted in the maths department if win a total 50k PROFIT from duels I will expect 20k on top of the 10% from the intial loan. Example:

You take a 50k loan with 10% interest you have to pay 55k in return, you have made 100k from the loan I will charge you 20% of this 100k equalling 20k so all together you in return pay me 75k.

If I loan you 50k for a betting server you will also be charged with 10% interest fee, furthermore, I will also charge you a further 15% of TC made from Being House (Not your bets). For example, if you make 100k from the House in return I will charge you 15% equalling 15k so all together you will pay me 70k in return.

Let me know what you think!
MaryJane Good Fuh Yuh Soul, Like Toothpaste Good Fur Yuh Teet