Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Recruitment Standards
MOstly made this thread just so we can clear up the clan's recruitment standards and what kind of people we are looking for to join DeM. As well as the individuals who will be (primarily) in charge of recruitment.

Recruitment Team: (You can call them representatives)
Jaco
Megajuice

These guys are primarily in charge of giving their opinion on applications, and testing out new people who want to join.

Anyone can refer someone to "apply" however only the leaders and recruiters can test them out and accept them.

For starters lets get our standards listed in order of importance:

Activity: Right now we have all the skill we need, and are doin pretty good for our clan's size. However I want to find members who are active on the forums, as well as in game. Until we get the clan video finished, the only players I want to see us recruiting are active ones.

Maturity/Presentation: I want to see applications that look like Megajuices and Jacos. Preferably with some decent, readable grammar lol. This isn't uber important, but I hate it when our clan forum gets invaded by someone important and we have threads that are cluttered with:

"iz mer bifdayyyyy givez prezzies pleaz!!?!?!"

and

why i want to join dem: cuz you guyz are cool

Seriously I'll slap a bitch....

Skill: I believe between Gynx, Jaco, Begin, Mega, and all the other skilled members of DeM, we have enough skill to go around, however what I feel we are lacking right now is activity, that is why skill is last right now.

-Discuss!-
Last edited by LadyDEATH; Feb 18, 2009 at 08:34 PM.
(Hive people only, haha!)