Toribash
Hummm i'm sure i replied to this about an hour ago haha, there might a random post in another thread somewhere :P Thanks again everyone, didnt really expect mich n the way of positive comments so i'm gonna keep practicing! Doing an epic one of nobuddie atm, makes a change from good ol platinum and acid. If anyone wants any pics of themselves let me know cos il do it for free.. you can tell im really loving the creative side of tb at the minute. If you dont want any art il do you some anyway
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
1x pile of art :P I cant find the finished pic of tastes-nice but il replace it when i come across it, i did a better pose and some finishing touches. I hope i didnt delete it by accident :/

[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
the pics in the middle would be nicely for a signature :o well done

at the first one, i think the shader would look better if it would be kinda inverted. cause i cant see the top of you sexy look
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Thanks I did another version of that one but i cant find it anywhere..

I'l do another one anyway, a lower pose looks better cos i can center the tori more without cutting off any of the reflection. And theres a load of dodgy white bits round the edges now i look :P
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
would you take a request man? i really start to like it, if i imagine a kewl version for me :3
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
yeah sure il do you one for free. If you want a specific pose/colours/style then let me know, il probably get started tomorrow :3
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art