SF (sonic fail)
0 Votes / 0%
SOH (soldiers of heaven)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Leader Board
Hey ppl,

We have been working on a great new idea to bring a leader board into our clan. Its going to work like a ladder ranking players from the best to the worst. The nice thing is that you get the ability to improve your rankings on the ladder and you do this using the challenge system

Rules are that you have a total of two challenges a day. It costs one challenge to challenge the person above you in a fight. This means that you can challenge the person above you twice in one day BUT you also have the chance to challenge someone two places above you. This costs two challenges which means after you challenge that person your challenges are over...until tomorrow.

To avoid cheating we are going to have a separate thread where you will write down your name and who you are challenging. After your battle you will then post the replays of the outcome of the match and the date(today is January the 19 so ill write 01/19). This will be done so the person being challenged can see who the challenger has previously challenged that day, which will show if the challenger has used up all their challenges. The challenger will also have to PM the person they want to challenge if they want to get a speedy response. DO NOT have a whole discussion on the challenger thread its ONLY for posting your name, the person your challenging, the date and finally the replays of the outcome of your match.

In another attempt to avoid cheating we have a rule that if the other person does not reply to a challenger for two days they automatically get pushed down a position and challenger goes up.

The rules of fighting will work like this:
After you come to an agreement with the other player on mod, turn frames and whatever game rules you want to play, you have to fight best of three. EVERY REPLY must be saved as proof of your victory so we want to see a total of THREE replays of your three fights. Obviously if you win/lose two fights consecutively, there is no point of playing a third match. It is the responsibility of the challenger to post the replays of the outcome of the match in the challenger forum. As soon as ur match is finished go to ur challenge post and edit it, adding the replays. Also dont forget to add in the date you finished ur battle. This will save much time and confusion.

Just to confirm, we are going to have two threads, one explains the rules and contains the leader board(this thread) and the other is for members to state their challenges and replays of the outcome. We will make sure a fresh thread for posting challenges will be created when necessary and that the leader board is updated after matches.

P.S We will be hosting tourneys and special events that only the top ranked players can participate in so try ur best to get high ranked!

Thnxs
KingFisher

The Leader Board
1. Warbanana
2. SecondSoul
3. Playaj
4. theguy101
5. XLegoX
6. koopakid6
7. metroman
8. Honeebuket
9. fezch
10. ontoue
11. Kingfisher
12. warrior56
13. dwarrior

We have predetermined you initial rankings according to belt.

Let the games begin!
Last edited by KingFisher; Jan 22, 2009 at 09:27 PM.
Keep your friends close but your enemy's closer
Challenge Thread
You know what to do but if you dont you can find the rules on this link below:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=70674

We going to have a slight change in rules. Instead of posting date with the challenge you only post the date after your fight. This is bec people are challenging other people but only fight few days after. So please only post the date AFTER you have battled with the other person!
Last edited by KingFisher; Jan 20, 2009 at 04:13 PM.
Ok and also post GMT so we know what a full day is and according to what GMT. So we know when our challenges are renewed.

Gr8 work and i'll edit and sticky this now

EDIT: ok ive edited this!
By the way.. I dont see any point of putting lilgook316, nevid, txwz or tehnoob because i have never seen them post in these forums EVER!
But we can give them a few days and if no challenges or even a RESPONSE is made by these members then they will be taken off the leaderboard (not the clan roster)
Last edited by PlayaJ; Jan 22, 2009 at 07:37 PM.
Ill start off.
KingFisher
Challenging: dwarrior
Challenges left:0(dont have to do this but it would be much easier to keep track of)
BTW im sending him private message to look at this post. We will then discuss mods game rules and whateva. Hope this makes things clearer for those who dont understand.

Edit: By wednesday it would have been three days straight that dwarior has not responded to my challenge so i will in accordance with the rules promote myself to his place and he will be moved down to my place.
Last edited by KingFisher; Jan 21, 2009 at 01:03 PM.
Hi guys i wanna join your clan!
Belt: Brown
Live in: Russia
Past Clans: no clans before
Been playing for few weeks less than mounth
Fav mod: Aikido (sambo)
I was invited by KingFisher
icq#: 482-024-440