Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

[Poll] Reactions to my resignation
Well, we know you are sad. But we need to know now if you think it was the correct decision or not. Anybody outside the clan will have posts deleted from this thread.

Don't hold back here, no feelings will get hurt. Just be open and honest.
Last edited by hidingwarior; Jan 24, 2009 at 04:52 AM.
Taking a break from [elite].
Guys, I'll give it to you how it is. I value my friendships more than anything, even over my involvement in the clan. You wouldn't believe what's gone on in IRC the last 24 hours, and the way things are going the only way I am going to save my friendship with blak is to leave elite for a while. I'll still be active, just be gone from [elite]. Maybe 2 weeks, maybe 3/4, I don't know for sure yet. But the most important thing will always be friendships. I'm sorry.
guys
dont go freakjing out plz
leave normal decent comments
one critizing one and youll be sorry
i have ways
so be decent here plz
thx
^ Spelling Fail.
I'm sorry guys, but I'm leaving. Don't blame blak.
Look, nothing is his fault. With the recent issues, I realized something. As long as I am involved with elite, my friendship with blak is going to be jeopardized. I'm sorry, but the most important thing to me is friendships. The day my friendships are jeopardized by something is the day I need to cut myself off from that something. I have loved my time here, and enjoyed leading you guys. You've been fantastic friends, and it's been great being with you.

Don't worry though, that won't change. I may not be with elite, but don't think of me as having left the building. I'll always be standing outside in the hall, just outside of the doorway; I promise. We will always be friends, it's just that the clan is ruining my friendship with blak, and I can't have that.

But that isn't blak's fault, it's mine. It's really my fault, and I'm incredibly sorry to all of you. I mean it. I hope you guys can forgive me for this, and I know we will all always be bros.

Now, the clan needs you more than ever without me. Stay with elite, nurture it, help it grow. This is your child, everybody, and you can't abandon it in its time of need. Blak needs you. Elite needs you. You need you.

<3,
Hiding