Toribash
Its more work but more freedom. I vastly prefer Uni over school for sure. I had lots of friends at school, barely know anyone in Uni but its great because you don't have to. I just show up and sit beside anyone and then I can hang out with non uni friends later.
Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
Its more work but more freedom. I vastly prefer Uni over school for sure. I had lots of friends at school, barely know anyone in Uni but its great because you don't have to. I just show up and sit beside anyone and then I can hang out with non uni friends later.

I just have problems being around people in general
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by Micah View Post
What wicked, Youre not looking forward to 1v1ing bad guys in the streets?

We are not allied with Originals, or you, and I don't know who you are.
So do not post here, please.

Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
I just have problems being around people in general

Yeah, but in school it's more of a make friends to survive type of thing. If you were to avoid all human interaction in uni/college/whateveryoucallitwhereyouarefrom no-one actually cares.
Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
We are not allied with Originals, or you, and I don't know who you are.
So do not post here, please.

Ive posted here before with no problems even after being a former member, no one seemed to mind my occasional invade every one to two years. Unless the rules have changed as long as it is not spam and the question has a reasonable premise.

Eitherway i will respect your demand, have a good day.
Bruh it's wibbles, it's for people to mess around :P Chill

Why have problems being near people? Why care about what people say? I dont and it makes life easy ^-^
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
Originally Posted by rcrichman View Post
Bruh it's wibbles, it's for people to mess around :P Chill

Why have problems being near people? Why care about what people say? I dont and it makes life easy ^-^

Non-Allied invades have never been welcome unless the thread specifies otherwise in the title... to my knowledge, I guess that must have changed. My bad.

Anyway, some people just have social issues, telling them not to care about what people think is like telling an anorexic person to just eat more.
Last edited by Wicked; Sep 15, 2017 at 07:11 PM.
@wicked wibbles is for everyone and Evil is not really strict with invading anymore.

Gabeelite is not really welcome tho bc he's a clanhopper
evil Führer of Evil