Toribash
Originally Posted by pranit View Post
What the fuck do you mean by "why gal gadot" just look at her. I went to watch wonder women and now I'm in love. Srsly dude just look at her. My heart skips a beat everytime I see her. My god guys. I'm in love with a person I'll never ever get to see. Smh SAVE MEEE

Yeaaah she's not really my type :>

Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
nooo pranit dont fall to media

shes honestly not my type
i also dont like most american comic book movies so i wont see that movie

The movie isn't that good. I honestly saw way too many super hero movies in 2016, now I can't see any.
Actually, the only really good superhero movies are the Dark Night series I think
It isn't about the movie, it's just her personality and everything. Fuck dude. Every time I think about it i just omg. I need to stop. I really do. BUT ITS FUCKING GAL GADOTTTT

remember pranit celebreties are paid to act a specific way on camera. 75% likely they are completely different person off camera

closed doors dude
I still take texture requests for usd
Originally Posted by cadesto View Post
Marvel Movies>Dc Movies

You'll see when Spider Man: Homecoming comes out :v.

DC for life man.
Just try to compare the Joker with all the marvel villains.
The 4 movies of the DC universe are kind of shitty but the rest of the franchise is way more decent than the Marvel's.
Just take a look at Xmen apocalypse :/
It isn't about the movie, it's just her personality and everything. Fuck dude. Every time I think about it i just omg. I need to stop. I really do. BUT ITS FUCKING GAL GADOTTTT

If it's that babe in your profile pic that you're referring to - then I agree, she looks smokin'
Originally Posted by cadesto View Post
Marvel Movies>Dc Movies

You'll see when Spider Man: Homecoming comes out :v.

I think this movie is gonna be trash.

Seems like these days the odds of a good movie coming out is slim
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Yeah the Amazing spider man movies were good but they keep making Spider man younger and younger.

Next it's gonna be baby spider or some shit
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
What the fuck do you mean by "why gal gadot" just look at her. I went to watch wonder women and now I'm in love. Srsly dude just look at her. My heart skips a beat everytime I see her. My god guys. I'm in love with a person I'll never ever get to see. Smh SAVE MEEE

I know what you mean