Toribash
Heard Horror game.

I do also quite like Dead Space but less for horror and more for being able to shoot body parts off easily.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Lamby View Post
Dead space is pretty fun but has a few jump scares, also it is a survival horror game, there are also 3 of them, the enemies are designed by the company looking at what happens to the body in a car crash, also they filmed a dead goat or sheep decomposing just for the title screen of the first one.

Originally Posted by Hecate View Post
Heard Horror game.

I do also quite like Dead Space but less for horror and more for being able to shoot body parts off easily.

I love Dead Space, great games.
But still Dark Souls is above them all.

\[T]/ Praise the Sun \[T]/

Gosh I hope that a good artist will take my request.
Artorias is so epic
If thou gaze long into the abyss,
the abyss will also gaze into thee.
get a vr headset thingy that holds your phone. there kinda worth the 20 bucks. in any bargain shop or VnS stores
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Originally Posted by Lamby View Post
Dead space is pretty fun but has a few jump scares, also it is a survival horror game, there are also 3 of them, the enemies are designed by the company looking at what happens to the body in a car crash, also they filmed a dead goat or sheep decomposing just for the title screen of the first one.

Yep it's fun! played the 2nd one and i loved it. the rest is also on my list
And yeah lol you defined the enemy right and it's real fun destroying them. I just heard about that now, quite dedicated i see.

Originally Posted by Polaz View Post
Play Dead Island, or Silent Hill, or Resident Evil or something.

Currently i have resident evil 0 and 7. Played silent hill (the one on PSP) and don't know which one should i play next :/

Originally Posted by Hannw View Post
I love Dead Space, great games.
But still Dark Souls is above them all.

\[T]/ Praise the Sun \[T]/

Damn i wish i could git gud to play it..
silent hill....fuck that game...i stopped right when there was water in the basement.
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Originally Posted by ShhhMikes View Post
silent hill....fuck that game...i stopped right when there was water in the basement.

Damn was it the homecoming one? i think i shat my pants trying to play it in its earlier days