Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[TRIAL] Karma
About me: I have no life / Addicted to games
Name: Dave
Nationality:British
How did i start playing Toribash: I found out about Toribash from a friend 6 years go.
- Favorite Mod?Abd
- How often do you play?5+hrs pr day
- Why do you play this game called Toribash? I like the game mechanics and socializing with friends.
- Which belt? - 10th dan Black belt Qi -11916
- Why i wanna join Aeon: i would like to join Aeon because the people i have met and are currently friends with like cobra himself are really cool and chilled out and would love to be associated with the rest of the people in the clan he is to help out in wars an events ect.

I am not the best at applications but i have been honest and done the best that i can do hope my app is good enough <3
Last edited by Overclockers; Apr 10, 2017 at 10:05 PM.
PC MASTER RACE
eh, I've seen worse

i only ever saw you on discord but you seem chill. just dont be a cancer kiddo pls

cobra can u vouch for this brexiter?
I can tell, people have a backstory sometimes. Which they want to be forgiven for. They want to cross the past. This guy is one of them. Idk what exactly happened i didnt get into detail. But he apparently has gotten past it since he acts realy mature. Well he has grown already since it happened. We have all done mistakes that arent worth mentioning.

As what i can say to his person he is realy cool. I mean honestly if you wanna have a smalltalk with someone and stuff hes the man for it. I laughed my ass of sometimes with this dude. We also dueled a bit together and laughed at it hahaha, he plays the game serious but easy enough to take it in a fun way! I like this guy alot. But make yourself an image of him.

I would enjoy him being in, just as long as he promises that he takes it serious with joining and also gets connected to the clan members, discord, etc.
Changing my vote to a no because you have an alt in eletric

we do not support multiclanning, and if you dont use that account anymore you could have told us.
Last edited by Chirs; Apr 12, 2017 at 01:29 AM.
Im sorry i use to use that acc alot and then quit playing for a long time i totally forgot that clan was still running i thought i left when i quit a while back totally forgot about that account i joined the clan to help when i got asked by deakmaniac but the clan is pretty much dead now i am currently only playing my main Karma and arent going to be using any other alt accounts now please dont let this change your vote
PC MASTER RACE
Originally Posted by Karma View Post
Im sorry i use to use that acc alot and then quit playing for a long time i totally forgot that clan was still running i thought i left when i quit a while back totally forgot about that account i joined the clan to help when i got asked by deakmaniac but the clan is pretty much dead now i am currently only playing my main Karma and arent going to be using any other alt accounts now please dont let this change your vote

If your willing to log into that account and denounce your self from the clan im happy to say YES, But otherwise until then its a NO from me.

If you truly arnt going be using that account and dont want to be a part of that clan then this request should be pretty easy, Think of it as a test ;)
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019
i did straight away i left the clan the minute u told me about me still being apart of it im no longer in a clan on an alt account and will no longer be using any other account apart from this account Karma
PC MASTER RACE
Originally Posted by Karma View Post
Im sorry i use to use that acc alot and then quit playing for a long time i totally forgot that clan was still running i thought i left when i quit a while back totally forgot about that account

lol you last logged on it on the 6th of april this year.

anyway, you left it now. boop me on discord when u can

EDIT:

ok its settled, I believe him, lets try him out
Last edited by Chirs; Apr 12, 2017 at 01:29 AM.
karma is a really nice dude, well i dont know if he remembers me from before but ive talked to him before. and i really didnt like him. He was pretty immature before, it was a while back and since then he has matured alot. but recently he has changed for the good. its a definite yes from me. we can use his activity, ingame skills, and he is pretty fun to talk to.
Last edited by pranit; Apr 12, 2017 at 05:35 AM.