Toribash
How sad that my pc lags and caps out at 15 fps when i play terraria. Rip dreams of playing aaa games
but mum told me not to bring aids home and hevys puns are bad enough to make it happen -Origami
Originally Posted by theHevy View Post
How sad that my pc lags and caps out at 15 fps when i play terraria. Rip dreams of playing aaa games

terraria aint a aaa game, more like an sss
no u

Sounds like it's time for a new one.

I've pretty much been chilling and loafing around doing nothing but the last two weekends were fun at least. Hung around with friends, good times, much alcohol was spilled. Hyped for Christmas.
I played terraria using an old smatphone as Screen.
My eyes still hurt

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Haha, I just dropped my dad's new SIM card between the couch and we spent an hour or so performing surgery on it before we could find it. I didn't know a couch could contain that many crumbles.
Went to get a haircut. Look like a faggit.
I look like one of those insane ass feminists who cut off their sideburns and back hair and dyed the top pink. Without the pink.
Went to red square, Pretty asf. Cold as penguin ass
Slipped on ice, fell and hurt my side
-----
Originally Posted by 0rigami View Post
just play terraria in a 640 x 360 window

That's a bit too much electricity usage for my budget.
Last edited by theHevy; Dec 22, 2016 at 09:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
but mum told me not to bring aids home and hevys puns are bad enough to make it happen -Origami
Do you have electricity problems where you're at? Sounds like a handful.

Also a friendly reminder, if you are just anyone who's reading this and you want in on our Discord server, feel free to shoot me a pm.