Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

"ullawfully" kicked from an old clan... you want to bet your cereals on that, bouna?
Last edited by Sahee; Jan 5, 2009 at 09:57 AM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
it is your actual head, he applied the texture to a sphere in blender and took a screen shot. i can tell him to make it different though.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
This may come as a shock...
I'm not actually gay. I have being lying to you this whole time.

I know this is a shock to you all but i dont want it to ruin our friendships and relationships. That means you hiding. I am infact............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................bi-sexual.

Sorry for any mis-understanding.
-------
grrrr i hate losing
^ Spelling Fail.