Toribash
depending on the game yes and no, World at war, hell yeah, black ops 1, of course, black ops 2, eh, advanded warfare and the above no, not at all.
Was gonna tell you we doubt very strongly that you would be able to stay in the clan for a longer period of time, but I guess I've been too late.

Good luck in Elite, send regards.
Hello everybody, my name is Michael. I am 22 years old and I live in the United States. My Gmt is -7, making it about 3:40 at the time of my application. I am applying to frost because I find it to be a chill looking clan(See what I did there).

I would have more reasons but honestly I do not really know you guys, I am searching for a clan that I can stay in for the long run. I really want to make good friends here, friends that would last all of my Toribash life. The last clan I was in kicked me after one mistake.

That clan was WAPOW, I applied to join that clan a week ago and really put forth effort to join but ended up getting kicked a few hours after because I had accidentally force spec'd a full betting server. Don't ask me how because I honestly can't explain how I messed up that hard.

That lead swepples to contact me and attempt to get me to pay back the people who had put towards the decapprize. I refused because for one I did not have the tc to do so and I also felt that I shouldn't have too because it was an honest mistake and the decapprize was still live.

Now here is some information about me, I am currently going to college for welding. I have been doing this for about a year now. When I am not at school for welding I am usually playing toribash or Call of Duty.

I am not a very personable person IRL. I usually keep to my self and just go about making a living for myself.

Now I started playing toribash in 2014, and honestly I never really had the time to really post around and get really into it till now. I used to work two jobs and just really just trying to make as much money as I could so I could support myself. I enjoy playing all the competitive mods, the "fun" mods don't appeal to me that much so you won't see me playing them at all.

I will however be always playing to improve so I can be as productive as I can for this clan. I will participate in all the clan events that I need to and just attempt to benefit this clan the best I can.
Leave Tint now so I can hammer that invite into you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Yeah while you at it you may aswell bring him along as reunion gift.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Hmm... I am thinking of applying here sometime, But first I will get to know you all and see if this clan is what I am looking for. <3
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, and when I play I will kill you. :) See you then <3
Hi my name is Ethan or butler153
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?