Toribash
Here are a couple attempts at a proper suplex. Please tell me if either of them are acceptable.
Replay overview:
Suplex Half: I called it a half suplex, but I like all my suplexes to be together. I went for the suplex but my opponent was hell-bent on going to the side instead of straight over, so I threw him to the side.
Suplex 1: I had to use my arms to stop myself from hitting the floor. Before I braced with my arms, my shoulders were lowered, but I couldn't keep one of them to go down because my opponent was grabbing my elbow and if I kept it lowered then he would have pushed my head to the ground.
Attached Files
Suplex Half.rpl (46.4 KB, 5 views)
Suplex 1.rpl (62.6 KB, 5 views)
Originally Posted by Oxide View Post
oh hello there stranger
tier 1, lmao
lol yall doing seoi nage and osoto garis and shit while im here getting into t1 just now

Accepted to T1
-----
Originally Posted by Iskenos View Post
Here are a couple attempts at a proper suplex. Please tell me if either of them are acceptable.
Replay overview:
Suplex Half: I called it a half suplex, but I like all my suplexes to be together. I went for the suplex but my opponent was hell-bent on going to the side instead of straight over, so I threw him to the side.
Suplex 1: I had to use my arms to stop myself from hitting the floor. Before I braced with my arms, my shoulders were lowered, but I couldn't keep one of them to go down because my opponent was grabbing my elbow and if I kept it lowered then he would have pushed my head to the ground.

no.
It should look like this:
Attached Files
proper suplex.rpl (41.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Rouxster; Oct 22, 2016 at 07:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Originally Posted by iPrime View Post
My Tier 3 App.

Sorry for taking so long to look at this.

Dynamic grabbing- I don't know if I've ever seen that many grip changes in a match. Good job; that was nice.
hip'd- That looked pretty cool. Counts.
Right hook & knee split- Damn, that was amazing.
Pin pressure- This was smooth. Good job.

You're one of the most skilled members in this org! I'm glad to see you learning all this shit so well. Your future in this org looks bright ;)
Accepted to T3
I'll work on t4 soon but rn I am working on hip throws.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
T4 App
Replay overview:
Half Throw 5: My opponent gives up his ground control so I put his head where his feet should be.
Suplex 4: It may not be the cleanest suplex out there, but I fuckin' did it.
Double Leg Suplex: I did some shitty suplex 'cause the little bitch didn't want to go down the way I wanted him to.
Ko Soto Gari:My opponent tries to lift me but I shit in his cheerios.
Attached Files
Half Throw 5.rpl (49.3 KB, 5 views)
Suplex 4.rpl (38.2 KB, 5 views)
Double leg suplex.rpl (71.7 KB, 5 views)
Ko Soto Gari.rpl (62.7 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Rouxster; Oct 27, 2016 at 06:18 PM.
Sweep Counter ~ countering Zwift's sweep with a half throw.

Ankle Pick ~ first an ankle pick, and then used my other hand to grab his other leg to put his ass on the ground.

Propers ~ held the proper suplex for a few frames. Kept my shoulders lowered so he wouldn't raise them to save himself.

Full Mount ~ went for a scissor sweep attempt but failed. So I positioned myself on top of him when my opponent went for a weird (head grab hip throw ?) he tried to ungrab with both hands but it was already too late to save.
Attached Files
Sweep Counter.rpl (41.0 KB, 3 views)
Propers.rpl (52.0 KB, 3 views)
Full Mount .rpl (70.3 KB, 5 views)
Haha! Ur mad!
That double leg was good
Retry the mount tho. you need to lock your legs around his torso