Toribash
Original Post
Call of Duty:Infinite Warfare.
Simply put, the beta came out a week ago and though it has received a lot of hate I wish to discuss the pros and cons with this community and see what you all think.

My opinion of the game is, though it is not going in the direction in which I hoped I still feel it is a good game. I am really enjoying my self which is something I didn't think would happen because like most people I wished for this game to go back in time to a world war 2 era.

It reminds me of ghosts, with black ops 3 movement and though ghosts wasn't a good game I feel they improve a lot and I am really looking forward to the full game.
I'm looking forward to games themed/based around the past, BF1 is really fun and World at War is one of my favorite games, right next to BF1942

personally I'm not going to purchase infinite warfare, bo3 did little to keep me hooked like bo2 did and I don't believe I'd like games that are similar to bo3.
Originally Posted by cat View Post
I'm looking forward to games themed/based around the past, BF1 is really fun and World at War is one of my favorite games, right next to BF1942

personally I'm not going to purchase infinite warfare, bo3 did little to keep me hooked like bo2 did and I don't believe I'd like games that are similar to bo3.

Makes sense, if it weren't for the beta I probably wouldn't have bought it either but do to a good friend of mine I got the beta codes and honestly it has me hooked. Though it is based on personal preference I suggest you try out the beta this week. It is an open beta, meaning anyone can download it and play it this weekend.
Originally Posted by PsyTrance View Post
Makes sense, if it weren't for the beta I probably wouldn't have bought it either but do to a good friend of mine I got the beta codes and honestly it has me hooked. Though it is based on personal preference I suggest you try out the beta this week. It is an open beta, meaning anyone can download it and play it this weekend.

I'll make sure to try it out, hopefully the file size isn't too big, SSD is tight on space rn

can you elaborate on how you thought it was similar to ghosts?
Originally Posted by cat View Post
I'll make sure to try it out, hopefully the file size isn't too big, SSD is tight on space rn

can you elaborate on how you thought it was similar to ghosts?

The recoil on the guns feels a lot like ghosts and though the boost jumping and wall running are the same as black ops three, the ground movement seems similar. On top of all that the graphics seem like they just improved from ghosts. Honestly though, it is based on personal preference. I notice the similarities but you might not.

Also the file size is huge. 19 gigs I believe.
Only played the beta but I can already tell I'm gonna enjoy IW's multiplayer as opposed to black ops 3

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I am really looking forward to ranked play. Most likely the only thing I would be playing on IW. I really enjoy competitive call of duty so I am excited to see what they have in store this year for competitive.
"*Actual platform availability and launch date(s) subject to change. Beta not available on PC. Limited time only, while beta codes last, at participating retailers. Internet connection required."

Didn't notice that, oh well
back to my poopy pc
Sadly, I feel like they anticipated hate for the direction they decided to go, so that's why they threw mw1 remastered in there.

Imo, I really don't like it. I miss the days of the modern warfares and the original black ops (hell, black ops two was good too). However, I will not spend $80 on two games when I opened ly really want one.

Just me though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What I'm not a gigantic fan of is the fact that they have to rerelease a good game with a shitty game just so they can get a lot of purchases, I wish modern warfare would be remastered and able to play as appose to buying the iw just to get modern warfare remastered, they know the game sucks and the direction it's heading so they swindle peiple by making them buy a shit game in return for a game that should be released alone