Endurance Onslaught 6.0
o7

I'm going to martial arts now. Will update the roster when I return.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Also, if you're part of the Mob but not on the memberlist, let me know and I'll go ahead and add ya.

*raises hand*
BenDover, MapleLeaf, and Novitech have all been re-added to the memberlist. Would appear that your avatar images simply expired on Imageshack so the images weren't appearing. I've re-added BenDover's avatar.

MapleLeaf: If you still have a copy of your TTM avatar go ahead and link it.

Also, could members please vote on the entry of SyntheeZ and Mrama? I'm voting yes on both.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
I doubt Im good enough for this but...

Im making another set which should be done sometime tomorrow. what I have so far.

so would I be able to join? or should I get better art skills ;o
im not apart of the TTM(TheTextureMob) but i think you should be allowed in because those are awesome so GL .
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
They just look to me like random shapes and patterns put onto a Tori. No central theme, really. As they are somewhat in the field of tribal/abstract, I'll see what BenD has to say.

B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
They just look to me like random shapes and patterns put onto a Tori. No central theme, really.

had pretty much the same thing in mind
the only thing that keeps it figurative is the "visor" which is too basic in design to look right
youve got too many themes going in each set

practice more and maybe
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
rofl wtf are those the triceps and biceps I made for ur set?! D:
oh my gaw if they are Some partial credit belongs to ME!
Hi it's Praeter