Toribash
it's okay guys, I can tolerate these jokes as I'm Polish, idk what else.

I love these meymeys, send more
bec use in t rnet
a the e
turned on my computer, left for a minute, came back and scared myself thinking I'd somehow started TF2 using only my power button
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Did anyone update to windows 10? Im considering it as its better, but I also heard it makes your data way more vulnerable. Any thoughts?
bec use in t rnet
a the e
Had windows 10 on my old laptop, I liked it. Not updating this one though, as windows 7 works fine.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I agree. Speaking of Windows, I'm sad because my PC died again. It's not like I didn't see it coming, though. It was old and couldn't handle the wear and tear. It stopped working again three days ago, about a month after being fixed.

Thanks for everything, my friend.

On a less tear-jerking note (you guys teared up, don't pretend you didn't), nice avatar, zwouter. LP
a spoon.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
turned on my computer, left for a minute, came back and scared myself thinking I'd somehow started TF2 using only my power button

how does that even happen unless you're like drunk or something
Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
how does that even happen unless you're like drunk or something

Matharu is cool
#goodnightsweetprince
I have German as a subject in my school and I hate it, the grammar makes no sense (the Polish dude is talking)
bec use in t rnet
a the e
Originally Posted by fastmove View Post
I have German as a subject in my school and I hate it, the grammar makes no sense (the Polish dude is talking)

Deutsche sprache
schwere sprache

German is hard
Matharu is cool
#goodnightsweetprince