Toribash
"I understand and have accepted the rules of this clan"
Hello friends and toribashins of RelaxAll. My name is Ryan lane scott and I am 15 years of age, soon to turn 16 as my birthday is on august 30th. I have come here today to apply for this mighty clan. Sometime ago me and rcarey had a discussion on applying and being a member of RA, to be honest I was not ready or mature enough at the time. But now the time has come to bring forth an application to the clan RelaxAll, hence bringing a new horizen on my toribash career. and that is why Im here. Ill start by saying that this clan is filled with great players, players that have the same grand striking vision I have myself. The players in this clan are chill ingame and people you want to hang around, that is one reason why I want to join this clan. Another being that its lonley without a clan beside you in my opinion, A clan is not only a tag, but a bond and a family. Anyway, im a chill person to be around, I love to chat and make freinds with new and old players, Most of the time I chill in public lenshu or one of Tripstones servers, so thats most likely where you will find me. None the less If you have a server In mind to have a ingame meeting with me I will join It, just give me a holler. The clans I have been a part of include [i] And [im], And I am also a member of [RMO]. Other then that there is not that much more to know about me so there you go, though I would be more then happy hearing stuff about yourselves, And perhaps even hearing how adequate you feel this application Is for this clan, and also getting replys back Including but not limited to comments, judgments, and thoughts on the replays below and even me myself. Thank you for reading this application, It means alot to me. And I Hope to be interacting with you all very soon.

Edit: Added a Stabjutsu replay
Attached Files
RA replay2.rpl (127.9 KB, 22 views)
RA replay lenshu.rpl (89.0 KB, 18 views)
RA replay lenshu2.rpl (88.4 KB, 16 views)
tripstone vs m0nsoom.rpl (842.2 KB, 16 views)
M0nsoomvsllTrickin.rpl (366.7 KB, 14 views)
spinjistuuuu.rpl (111.4 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by M0nsoom; Jun 28, 2016 at 05:56 AM.
Joining
Hi Can I join your clan im loyal and following the rules im a orange belt cause i forgotten my acc Viamere my last clan is haunted but im not a blackbelt anymore.
Originally Posted by KxsxiRyujin View Post
Hi Can I join your clan im loyal and following the rules im a orange belt cause i forgotten my acc Viamere my last clan is haunted but im not a blackbelt anymore.

nop.
my app
Hello relaxall

Hi Lighiting here.I Belive i would be good in relaxall and i hope you do to

About Me -
Hi i want to start of with,i may seem nooby but i quitted tb for about a year and came back.My main used to be a custom belt but now i cant remember the password and username,if you dont belive you can test me ingame im only good in abd,greykido and aikidh yea by the way Im Davyn,Im 11 and mature.I got some serious abd skills next level future shit...<<< my skype is sρℓιtz-漢字෴༻㊛一ƊŦ ̿̿ ̿̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ just copy and paste that and add me if you want just tell me that you are from tb and ill accept the request. My birthday is on the February 7th.Im form singapore which is kinda asian but whatever.I get bullied at school alot because im asain i play soccer at school and out of school.I have been in lots of competitions in school soccer and got my teamed first.I also have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64UnpzRrzQo I play tb<<< of coruse i also play minecraft , cs-go , garrys mod , gta 5 , black ops 2 and lots of steam games.

In-Game Abilities -
My rank hangs around 2k to 20k. The mods i play alot is Aikido , Greykido , Abd and Mushu. My best is abd,i get lots of decapprizes in bet servers. Aikido im just good at and Greykido i let them get me low and i suplex them. At Mushu i just hand throw xD thats all i really can do in Mushu. With other mods i dont really play or im bad at.

Skills -
My skills is just to play toribash xD sorry about that if you were looking for more skills.

Why I Belive I Would Be Good In relaxall -
I belive i would be good in the clan because im a nice and kind person when i get decapprize in bet servers i will put and less half of the decap in the bank.If i dont need the tc at the time and i get decap and i will put everything in the bank.It just depends if i need the tc at that time but for sure i will put and less half because i know some poeple may need it more then me.

My Previous Clans And Why I Left -
I used to be in lots of good clans.I surprisingly never got kicked from a clan before.Its always me leaving the clan because the clan is inactive,i never got to play with the members or some poeple hated me for no reaosn.So thats why i left my previous clans.I am looking for a good clan to {STAY} in.I am also looking for a clan that wont do those things i said at the top ^^^, i think the clan thats right for me would be relaxall.

Feel free to ask me more stuff about myself.

Thank you for taking your time to read this super long application.Have a good day or night depending on when you are reading this.

sincerely
Davyn

Rock on relaxall
-----
Can I join?
Attached Files
mlg shit.rpl (58.1 KB, 11 views)
next shit.rpl (49.5 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by 7Lighting0; Jul 23, 2016 at 11:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello. My name is Artour. I'm 18 years old. I want to aplly for this great clan. I'm russian speaking player, and my application may be not so good and there also can be mistakes. For all time I was in Hack and Delta(but now this clan is dead). I was some inactive since 2012, but now I come into this game and not gonna go inactive. I wanna gain more skills with you guys. I play much in lenshu and other striking, but lenshu is my main. I put some of my replays here. I dont play spars, but I put one. One old SP replay. And MP lenshu replays, I dont have best replays because my old Toribash folder was deleted.
Attached Files
!spar.rpl (501.3 KB, 4 views)
!vgiiilas.rpl (199.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Archi; Aug 26, 2016 at 07:46 PM.