View Poll Results: Clan war?
Yes
10 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

ah. lol my next guess was guy. oh well
every ten seconds I kill 7 puppies. The only way to prevent this is by clicking this savin' puppies
Originally Posted by Dodekus View Post
I've got informed by Bio-Helix to put you in memberlist now. I didn't put you there earlier because it wasn't me that invited you to Rise.

ok thnx
˙ʍʇɟ uʍop-ǝpısdn ƃuıdʎʇ
can I be on? the memberlist? I was one of the first guys in this clan. apparently nobody checks the sticky threads very often >.>

with all due respect sirs
every ten seconds I kill 7 puppies. The only way to prevent this is by clicking this savin' puppies
Merry christmas, hannuka, kwanzaa, ect
Happy holidays you guys! you're the best clan mates an old games could ask for X]
Originally Posted by SgtBeans View Post
can I be on? the memberlist? I was one of the first guys in this clan. apparently nobody checks the sticky threads very often >.>

with all due respect sirs

You're in the top of members list now marked as "forums pwner"
heh as you see this is first time in this section and haven't noticed this thing. YES EpicWin: im thinking the same about the activeness =O! But it sucks that school takes almost all of my time. But good that someone said that at last. =D

And don't be rude for my English plz. =D