HAte
1 Votes / 0.00%
PIDDA PLAYS TEEMO SO HE SHALL DIE BY PONIES
10,000,000,004 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 10000000010. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by theHevy View Post
Seems like im going to be the first to post here :P
Some really good singers/artists that i always listen to are: Eminem, Nano, coldplay and imagine dragons.
Anybody got any good suggestions for nice Rock songs?

I thought you were actually going to suggest musicians. You tricked me. :c

I know every word to that lost boy song and a lot of uh... what's the word... serenades? and like every single Michael Bublé song because I like killing my vocal cords.

I like to play Battleborn. Tis good. Way better than that copy of it Overbotch kappa. I also play(ed) plenty of free pc games when my computer still loved me.

I forgot what the third category was but pizza makes me happy. I'd have sex with pizza if it was legal and/or had sexual organs.
I think I might be retired.
Listen up boys, the best sandwich is coctel sauce, mayo, lettuce, tomato, cheese and omelete without a doubt, it's also suitable for vegetarian scrubs.
Wolololololo
PICS OR DIDNT HAPPEN

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
I thought you were actually going to suggest musicians. You tricked me. :c

I know every word to that lost boy song and a lot of uh... what's the word... serenades? and like every single Michael Bublé song because I like killing my vocal cords.

I like to play Battleborn. Tis good. Way better than that copy of it Overbotch kappa. I also play(ed) plenty of free pc games when my computer still loved me.

I forgot what the third category was but pizza makes me happy. I'd have sex with pizza if it was legal and/or had sexual organs.

"I forgot what the third category was but pizza makes me happy. I'd have sex with pizza if it was legal and/or had sexual organs" NYC times best quote of the year. I cant really play any fps games (overwadota2fpsmode included) but i can play csgo 1.6 ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ. I tried playing csgo once but the match was over before i loaded in ;-; other games i play mostly include games like terraria, toribash, minecraft, starbound, and other games on steam that are dirt cheap cuz dirt is all i have. Oh yeah, even though csgo is slow to load the source engine (and all of its descendants) work on 50+ fps - its pretty great.

I love queen too, they are really dank
but mum told me not to bring aids home and hevys puns are bad enough to make it happen -Origami
Originally Posted by theHevy View Post
Seems like im going to be the first to post here :P
Some really good singers/artists that i always listen to are: Eminem, Nano, coldplay and imagine dragons.
Anybody got any good suggestions for nice Rock songs?

Does panic at disco count as rock?
My chemical romance is good
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
So ive listened to Queens of the stone age, wolfmother, Muse, Styx, Bob Seger, Supertramp, (led zeppelin is life) and so far only wolfmother has really impressed me :P
but mum told me not to bring aids home and hevys puns are bad enough to make it happen -Origami