Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
So I thought I'd ask you guys, I just started up on the Dragon ball super series that came out a while back.
Me being the big fan of it back when I was a kid, maybe I'm biased, but I really like it. I mean yeah the first 20 episodes are redoing the movies battle of the gods and resurrection f, but there's so much more development then in the movies I love it. The animation is a tad worse, and the voice actors changed, but I still love what it's offering. Much better than Dragon ball gt

What do you guys think of it, if you've watched it or have seen it? I would recommend it to people that liked Z, but are okay with a tad bit worse art style/animation. Still seems like the dbz we grew up with, epic fight scenes, Goku is still retarded and picks on vegeta, and vegeta is still an arrogant asshole. I love it.

well, i started Dragon Ball Z in my early teens, and I enjoyed it, it was one of the first anime i watched.. Like a year later, when i was more invested in anime and had watched dozens, i decided to watch the original Dragon Ball, and i enjoyed that a lot more.. and well, after finishing the series, i figured i'd watch Dragon Ball Z again, so i did, and this time i didn't like it as much..
the original series was much more enjoyable for the adventure aspects of it and the character development of the main cast, Dragon Ball Z was just flashy.. up to the end of the Cell Saga, it was okay, but the Buu saga was absolute trash.. i guess my teen eyes enjoyed it at first, but i'd like to say i grew taste, and continue to do so with the more content i consume...
not gonna mention GT because everyone agrees that's bad, though the opening theme was catchy~
and well, that brings us to Super.. I watched Battle of Gods as soon as it was available in 1080p online, it looked nice, very good animation, but that's all it had.. That's when they announced Super, which i wasn't looking forward to at all, Battle of Gods was just the same stuff as the Buu saga, and it seemed that the new series was going in the same direction.. and it did, and not just because it was a remake of the movie~
I only watched like 6 episodes and can not and will not continue more since i've seen a lot of people talking about it and it still seems like the same stuff..
I was curious to the manga, since from experience, the manga is actually better sometimes, so i read the Super manga and it was pretty bad..

tldr; Dragon Ball is pretty good, Dragon Ball Z is for teenagers and nostalgia, and Buu saga and after it was just bad (including Super)
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I remember rewatching the original Dragonball many times more than Z because you actually feel the character development and you get to explore the world. Z and Super were just the same shit over and over so I got really bored with them.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
well, i started Dragon Ball Z in my early teens, and I enjoyed it, it was one of the first anime i watched.. Like a year later, when i was more invested in anime and had watched dozens, i decided to watch the original Dragon Ball, and i enjoyed that a lot more.. and well, after finishing the series, i figured i'd watch Dragon Ball Z again, so i did, and this time i didn't like it as much..
the original series was much more enjoyable for the adventure aspects of it and the character development of the main cast, Dragon Ball Z was just flashy.. up to the end of the Cell Saga, it was okay, but the Buu saga was absolute trash.. i guess my teen eyes enjoyed it at first, but i'd like to say i grew taste, and continue to do so with the more content i consume...
not gonna mention GT because everyone agrees that's bad, though the opening theme was catchy~
and well, that brings us to Super.. I watched Battle of Gods as soon as it was available in 1080p online, it looked nice, very good animation, but that's all it had.. That's when they announced Super, which i wasn't looking forward to at all, Battle of Gods was just the same stuff as the Buu saga, and it seemed that the new series was going in the same direction.. and it did, and not just because it was a remake of the movie~
I only watched like 6 episodes and can not and will not continue more since i've seen a lot of people talking about it and it still seems like the same stuff..
I was curious to the manga, since from experience, the manga is actually better sometimes, so i read the Super manga and it was pretty bad..

tldr; Dragon Ball is pretty good, Dragon Ball Z is for teenagers and nostalgia, and Buu saga and after it was just bad (including Super)

Yeah, I guess I'm just easier to please when it comes to watching anime, like I've mentioned before. I really liked action scenes, so sometimes that over weighs what might actually be bad for me. It's the smaller things in life
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Uhhh, wtf?

that's old news bro
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Still, I just now saw it. Kinda weird.

it was pretty boring, imo
I'm not interested with a sadistic bastard.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.