Toribash
[APP] Avatar
Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
Alright my friends, as I said in discord I am applying to be [Aeon]Avatar.

First of, just wanted to say that I hope you guys are semi active. I wish to talk to most of you a lot because I plan to be apart of this clan for awhile. I am not looking to clan hop or anything like that I want to settle and be known in toribash as Avatar, that guy in Aeon.

As you will notice in Discord I am quite personable, I don't mind meeting new people or just talking a lot in general. I know maybe sometime I am annoying and may try to hard to be funny but, that's who I am. I play toribash quite a lot now and one of my down sides is that I am way to competitive. I tend to get made when I lose. However I am trying to ease it down and calm down a little bit but to be honest it needs some work and occasionally I might slip up and rage. Other than that I am a pretty chill person I think and can get a long with people well.

Now for ingame skill, I play Lenshu and striking mods a lot I feel I am better at those than I am at grappling. I am horrible at countering lifts but when I do counter them the game usually ends in my favor. I play to improve every time, trying to see what I am doing wrong and if given criticism I will take it and attempt to make my self better.

My best mod is a mod that no one plays anymore and that is Wushu and most of its variants. I love that mod, it's them mod I first learned to play competitively. I was taught by a bunch of people Hxcbbqimo and Superjojo just to name a couple of them.
Though the mod has died I will still love to find people who can play and give me a hard time with it. Though there are few people who can.

In conclusion, I feel you guys should accept me because though I have some flaws I feel Aeon can really benefit from having me. I am quite active, both on forum and In-game and I will stay loyal to this clan till the day toribash ends and is no more. Aeon, is a great clan that I have seen grow from a dsc clan to the clan it is now and I would be honored to be apart.

Edit: So some recent clans I have been in are just crooks, I just returned from a year long break so I can't remember my old clans.

I am in Boom with an alt but only for Clan League. I joined in 2009, and have been playin on and off sense then.

CHEEZY!!

~Avatar~

I will cast my vote laterrrr
[APP] Universe
Originally Posted by Universe View Post
[Aeon] Application
Hello Aeon, i know you guys are quite inactive, or even dead, if you want to go there, but i have decided upon applying to your clan, first off, Jormungandr. I read the whole thing, and i read the thread chirs made (hi chirs). I had a clan called light, but it died, really.. really quickly. not like, dead dead, but like my dreams for it just crumbled because of someone. Now let's move on to about me, so you guys can get to know me, I'm 17, i have depression, anxiety, insomnia, and minimal bipolar disorders. It sucks, probably worse than anything else that's happened to me. On the other side of things, i do have a girlfriend, although this is completely irrelevant, we have been together for approximately 3 years, almost 4. I am a programmer, website host, graphic designer, and well, shy person sometimes. I have been programming since i was 8, designing since i was 13. So many years of practice, but im still learning. I was originally born in Scotland, but moved to the US of A. And well i dont know what else to say about me, i can be random, and im really nerdy at some points, i feel like i'd be a good addition to the clan because im really active in game and forum wise. Other than that like i said a sentence before, i really don't know what to say, i know you guys don't care about belt and stuff like that, more of personality, and i guess im really nervous right now. I can act really, hyper i guess you can say sometimes, as well as i can be weird. I like to make jokes, and play around alot, i'm also very frantic when it comes to joint clicking somehow, im like rapid. Another thing about is that i can be sensitive at some points, i can get made fun of, and honestly, i get used to it, but i push onwards, i keep on pushing. And i always will. I like music such as classic rock, metallica, pink floyd, nirvana, that kind of stuff, it's pretty cool. OH YEAH, I forgot, im learning to make games and things, i always wanted to be a game developer, so im finally trying haha. So yeah.. I dont know if you'll even see my application, but im giving it a shot. So i hope you enjoyed reading my failed attempt at my Aeon application, and i hope to see you guys in game or on the forums. Finally, my skype is quantum.break, steam is universesteam, and discord is Universe#4687.

On a side note i think i've met the animal before, and i know i've met chirs.
Hi Guys, Lol.

Oh also, if i could help, maybe after staying for a while i can help you guys get more members some how, if you want, i relized you dont have many members anymore, which kind of depresses me, back in the day, you guys were so popular, not saying your not now, but you get what im saying.

P.S. if i need to improve anything, or something, don't hesitate to tell me, i will do it.

I know this guy and I vouch for him. Yes.