Ranking
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
if you're going to have something in a replay it should either be good or not even there at all. a skeet that happens at an inopportune time in the replay will not be a good skeet regardless of how much time you spend on it. half the fight of replaymaking is realising when is the right time to do a hit or a skeet or whatever, forcing things that don't come naturally is a bad idea.

Yeah, i clearly understand this. I was even re-thinking a while whether to put the second replay in or not(or edit it a little bit). I made that second replay almost right after i got denied last time. I mean the first replay's decap skeet was okay right? It did seem to fit in that imo.

Originally Posted by pusga View Post
this is actually impossible

It was sarcasm, you know?

Originally Posted by Orko View Post
this isn't 2011, this excuse doesn't work anymore

Never said it was excuse, right? ;) even thou it was a little bit stupid thing to say.
Last edited by hunter; Apr 12, 2016 at 10:42 PM.
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
The phrase "i think im too lazy to make replay look good" ticked me off enough to get involved. Look, first off, dont come to ormo if you are too lazy to make replays look good. That is literally the basic requirement for joining ormo. Making good looking replays.

General practice and "just make more replays" are actually pretty good advices. Sure sure, it might feel a bit meh to come here, and just be told "hone ur skillz" but it really works. Look at pusga. Pusga didnt even consider cnc given to him. He made replays, and more replays, and on and on. Look at him now. Some people consider him godly, sone aspire to be like him.

Also, as pusga said, try doing stuff unusual to you. Repeating one pattern over and over might help you a bit, but it wont help you much. Now im not saying "if you do madmans, be versitile and switch to pk", but saying to mix it up a bit. Somebody could apply with 3 pk replays, ans I wouldnt say shit about it had those 3 replays been interesting and different from eachother.

This is just general stuff, if I get access to a computer soon ill edit with actual cnc.
h
Originally Posted by SruX View Post
i'm curious about my app how many more yes's do i need?

didn't you apply over 2 weeks ago? i was convinced that you had been accepted since if i recall correctly you had 2 yes's. usually we judge all the apps posted during the week and we count the votes at the end of the weekend, so next week you were automatically accepted (i just forgot to tell everyone if they got accepted/denied like i sometimes do). i am pretty sure you were accepted man the recruiting process isn't supposed to take 2 weeks so i am surprised that you waited so long before asking haha
Last edited by pusga; Apr 14, 2016 at 12:34 AM.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by RayWill135 View Post
My app is about 3 weeks old and I got more yes's than no's. Am I in?

obviously. although you changed your replays after i posted which means that if any other recruiter wanted to review your app they wouldnt be able to. so consider yourself extremely lucky that nobody else posted besides me. anyway, welcome please remember to post in the members thread so that i can remember to add you later
oh yeah
Your last app was 2 weeks ago. You must wait one month!!
Cmon people, this has happened so many times. Just read the rules please