Toribash
After watching the third episode, I actually wanna play the game now. That was some Ace Attorney shit right there.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
If Accel World had a game, I'd play it. Please someone tell me it exists.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
So I started Danganronpa after stalling out FMA for an eternity. First impression is that this is pretty generic and has that Mirai Nikki x Corpse Party feel to it. Then straight away you're introduced to 16 different characters and I only managed to remember Kirigiri (I think?), Celestial (first name), and Monobear. I didn't even have a chance to get used to the main character's name. I mean the art is good, the setting seems decent, and I get the overall plot, but episode 1 is a fucking mess. Will go through with it because boobs, cute girls, and people dying. Kirigiri will probably wreck everybody and Celestia will last a bit. As a final note, I'm betting that idol chick has loads of hentai of her.

EPISODE 2 Thoughts

waste of time, it's shitty advertisement for the game
they are going to try it again next season with danganronpa 3
^^^^
The first Danganronpa anime was rushed becuase it wasand ad for the game but i think i heard they were going to try a little harder to make a good anime insted of advertising it again.

Just finished watching it by the way.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"I should have checked myself..." ~ Guy who wrecked himself
#TopKek
Just downloaded all God Eater episode, I might watch it all soon.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
which one should i watch?

Dagashi kashi
or
Konosuba
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post

Dagashi kashi
or
Konosuba

Well I finished Konosuba on release, but I'm still 1 episode to go on dagashi. Tbh I think konosuba was better, dagashi drags on.

Just watch an episode or 2 of each.
Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post

Dagashi kashi
or
Konosuba

neither?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.