Toribash
cause it was messy, like spaghetti
(insert Swedish accent)
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
your sig confused the hell outta me, i thought kyure actually edited it and it didnt give me an option to look at the old and new post (when u mod you can see it) so i edited it so i could but then i realized it was just your sig xD i didnt actually change anything tho lol dont worry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
would you rather, have a mustache just like adolphs, or a weaboo neckbeard. (i choose option 1)
oh is this where i put my signature?
Mk fair point. Razer came out with a new hybrid. It's a laptop that can dock with it's "core" which is like a desktop. It's kinda a laptop that can double as a desktop monitor. Dual purpose. Idk how much it is but Razer so yeah XD

And ok you want a laptop for portability but let's entertain the idea of you building a desktop for amusement value.

So you spent 687 USD on that prebuilt HP. Why don't we experiment with parts to see if we can design something with the same price but better performance?
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Hey guys, been a while. How's everyone. I'm so glad to see this clan is doing well and getting new and good members all the time. And it really has been a big pleasure to be a part of you guys, even though my immaturity struck hard. Just thought checking your clan out a bit and all
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Seth just said I'm not allowed to post in the 3 word story game lol. Please talk to him Flames? Thanks <3
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
ZENBOY

Yeah you can post in the 3 word story game. I mighta taken FC off the Allie list because it's kinda dying (no offence lol) but yeah FC's always been close you can post there.

I just searched up this Razer laptop that comes with a desktop thing and that's pretty cool O_o I've looked for better graphics cards and haven't been very successful since I'm 16 and broke af lol. Hopefully this summer I can get a job tho.

Move

Hey move! Haven't seen ya in awhile how have ya been doing? Yeah we gettin some new peeps joining the fam
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm alright. Would love to have a chat with you in skype. *wink wink*
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
We don't actually use Skype anymore ;o we moved to Discord. It's a public chat anyone can join it you can find the link on the main page just click on the image
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]