Toribash
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
My friends all just wear tee-shirts or beaters to the gym. I probably haven't been in a gym in almost a year, so I can't really talk, but still it seems like an odd choice to me.

Inb4 we are talking about different types of shirt maybe?

Totally meant t-shirts, not dress shirts. My bad, definitely wasn't what I was going for.
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
Totally meant t-shirts, not dress shirts. My bad, definitely wasn't what I was going for.

I should've probably noticed earlier. In retrospect I must have sounded like a bit of a crazy person to everyone.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
I should've probably noticed earlier. In retrospect I must have sounded like a bit of a crazy person to everyone.

ah, i also thought you meant t-shirts

sleeveless dress shirts are actually a pretty rare sight here in my part of aus, even at the gym (granted i have been slack & haven't gone in ages) although it would be understandable to wear some because of the heat

however, 8/10 times if i see someone wearing one i'll instinctively think they're either gay/bi or a dickhead
Last edited by Lorrtex; Mar 22, 2016 at 01:19 AM.
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
To be perfectly clear..

This is a T-shirt

This is a proper shirt

This is an ugly, childish short-sleeve shirt

Avoid the last one like it's the plague. Buy blue, black, grey, white and ox-blood colored variants of the first one. Make sure to purchase four of the second one (two in light blue, two in white). Jeans or chinos for your bottom half. If you're going to go with shorts, go with chino shorts (never go denim).

Learn color also. http://imgur.com/hiJfB
Ignore the top half of the image. Only go for bright, solid colors if you want to look like a fruit. Go for muted tones (earthy tones in particular (dark greens/reds/browns).

Also cut your hair if it's long you bloody hippies. Ask your barber for a 'hitler youth' haircut.
Last edited by Ele; Mar 22, 2016 at 12:32 PM.
In that case, T-shirts are what's common where I come from, not short-sleeved shirts. We call shirts and short-sleeved shirts "polo shirts".
a spoon.
Ew, no polo shirts are similar to formal shirts but only have 2-3 buttons and tend to only be available in extremely obnoxious colours and tend to be worn by rich kid douchy douches (this is a trend, not a rule, I suppose some people can pull it off).

I own about 10 formal shirts. I have probably only ever owned 1 polo shirt, and that was in a really nice colour palette so I make no apologies.

Anyway, so was your friend wearing a short sleeved formal shirt or not? I still don't know?
-----
Also stfu Ele, long hair is cool if it isn't too curly. Short haircuts are for children, open homosexuals and people who don't have time to make long hair look good. Just ask the hairdresser to thin it if it gets out of control and wear hairbands or hats whenever you don't need to look good.
Last edited by Zelda; Mar 22, 2016 at 08:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good morning sweet princess