Toribash
Originally Posted by Kido View Post
you got a rejected, try again later if you feel so ;)

Why did no one posted saying that the application was beign on vote? I literally waited all the night for that post.

Also, sorry for beign annoying, but can you please tell me the minimum that I got to apply again?
Last edited by TananPro; Mar 20, 2016 at 06:30 AM. Reason: Grammatical errors
Keep walking
Hi,

I was checking forums, and I Found this clan So hopefully I get in.

Some things about me: My name is Kyle, I am Irish. I am 19 years old, and I am a Athletic player for 3 years already...

My forum activity 7/10. Toribash activity 8/10
Thanks, for reading this.

Hopefully i get in this clan.Electric.
Thank you for your interest 36Elements. We will vote on your app.
My fear keeps me hesitating
[e]MrMrO[BGF]
Sorry but you are rejected, you're welcome to apply at a later date.

Protip: Don't apply in more than one clan. Make us feel special

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
My Electric Application
About Me:
Hi there! My name is Joshua. I'm one of those, adult gamers, at age 18
I was born in Wisconsin and raised in Upper Michigan, but my mom was born in Frankfurt, Germany. I wish I could say I speak German, but I don't, trying to learn though! I'm half Dutch and a mix of other things, including Polish and Irish :3
I love to dirtbike, play League of Legends, and go roller skating at least once a week at the local rink. I currently live in Wisconsin with my cousin, and it's always a party

Toribash History:
I joined Toribash in 2013 with an account named CoonTrain on a non-Steam version of Toribash. I played on said account up until March of this year, when phail decided to ban me due to my name, so here I am as an 8th Dan on my new account. I know it says no QI Transfers, but phail made an exception for me. My favourite mod would have to be ABD or Greykido, because they present a challenge to me, and it helps me learn how to move my tori. Besides that, i do like to parkour in SP sometimes to test my skills, since it's fun

Why Electric:
I want to join Electric because I can see it growing to become #1, with all of the both skilled and kind players, like WeooWeoo.I know some great players in this clan, and I feel I have the skill it takes to become one with you guys, and I'd be proud to carry the [e] tag, and stick by your side whenever you need it (Like wars! :3)

"Electric."
Originally Posted by iSpawn View Post
both skilled and kind players, like WeooWeoo.

both skilled and kind players

like WeooWeoo.

WeooWeoo.

Pfft xD

Anyway, thanks for showing interest in our clan. We'll get right to discussing your application.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays